We are looking to recruit some Full Time, qualified practitioners. Ideally to Level 2 or 3 qualification standard. Preferably with Nursery experience. Shifts are between 8.15am and 5.45pm based around a normal working day. 50 weeks per year. Free parking on site, Pension, generous holiday allowances, and outstanding countryside setting.
Must be team players with a passion for playing. Knowledge of working with and the development of young children is preferred.
We are looking for someone to offer the following…
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don’t understand, or you don’t find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary, however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
CV’s can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or telephone: 01962 886029
We look forward to hearing from you soon!